Fintech Worldwide is dedicated to providing an enjoyable, friendly and harassment-free conference experience for everyone regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion.
Fintech Worldwide does not tolerate harassment of any form towards event participants or staff at any time nor in any form. We expect all participants to conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manner. Harassment includes, but not limited to:
• Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion.
• Sexual images in public spaces.
• Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following.
• Harassing photography or recording, Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
• Inappropriate or unsolicited physical contact.
• Unwelcome sexual attention.
Attendees violating these guidelines may be asked to leave the conference at Fintech Worldwide's and/or the event organisers discretion and will not have a right to a refund. If you have any questions or feedback on our code of conduct, please contact us at: email@example.com